- 1 1/3 cups cold brew coffee, frozen into cubes
- 1/2 cup (113g) 2% plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 medjool dates, pitted (optional)
- 1 handful of Spinach (optional)
- 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder (optional - not inlcuded in macros)
Pour the coffee into an ice cube tray and freeze until solid, about 4 hours.
Place the yogurt, milk, dates, spinach,cocoa powder and vanilla in a blender and process until smooth. Scrape down the sides of the blender. Add the coffee ice cubes and blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
Serves: 2 | Serving Size: 1 1/4 cups per serving
Nutrition (per serving): Calories: 154; Total Fat: 3g; Carbohydrate: 26g; Protein: 9g
*Macros may vary slightly based on ingredients & brands used