Fruit Pizza Crust
- 1 cup / 100 g / 3.5 oz gluten-free quick oats
- 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp / 100 g / 3.5 oz applesauce
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
Dessert Pizza Topping
- 2 – 3 tbsp coconut yogurt
- 1 apricot
- 1/2 cup / 50 g / 1.8 oz blueberries
- 1/2 cup / 50 g / 1.8 oz raspberries
- 1/2 cup / 50 g / 1.8 oz grapes
- 1tsp almond butter, slightly warmed
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet/tray with parchment/baking paper.
*Tip: If you need a guide to form your pizza crust, trace the outline of a plate on the parchment/baking paper.
- Add the rolled oats, melted coconut oil, and applesauce to a large mixing bowl. Mix with a spoon until the ingredients are combined.
- Transfer the mixture on a lined baking sheet/tray. Pat into a 9 in / 22 cm circle and bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
*Tip: Don’t bake longer than 12 minutes or the crust won’t stay soft like regular pizza crust.
- While dessert pizza crust is baking, rinse the fruit and pat gently dry. Cut large fruits into thin slices (e.g. apricots, peaches) and cut smaller fruits in half (e.g. grapes, cherries).
*Tip: Gently pat the fruits dry after rinsing. Water on the fruits can soften the pizza bottom.
- Dollop 2 to 3 tablespoons yogurt on the pizza and spread out.
- Arrange the fruit on top.
- Soften the almond butter in the microwave for 30 seconds. Then use a teaspoon to drizzle over the fruit pizza.
Nutrition Information: Serving Size: 16 Amount Per Serving: 1 slice Calories: 40 Total Fat: 2g Carbohydrates: 5g Protein: 1g