Kale Chicken Salad
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4 oz cooked chicken breast
- 3 cups chopped kale
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- optional salt and black pepper to taste
- Wash and chop kale (remove leaves from woody stems).
- Wash and chop tomatoes.
- In a large bowl combine kale, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper (if desired).
- Toss to coat kale leaves completely.
- Top with cooked chicken breast and chopped tomatoes.
- Optional: serve with sliced lemon garnish, add avocado or Parmesan cheese.