Lettuce Wrapped Turkey Burgers
Protein -CHECK. Veggies - CHECK. Delicious - CHECK.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Total Time: 17 minutes
- 12 oz 93% lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 8 outer leaves green leaf lettuce
- 4 medium slice tomatoes garnish
- 4 medium slice onions garnish
- 4 tsp ketchup garnish
- 4 tsp mustard garnish
- Heat grill, or turn the broiler on low.
- Combine ground turkey and chopped cilantro, onion and garlic in a bowl and use a fork to mix well.
- Divide turkey mixture into 4 patties.
- Grill or broil until cooked through and juices run clear (7-10 minutes).
- Wrap each patty in two lettuce leaves.
- Garnish with tomato, onion, ketchup and mustard (optional).