Maple Almond Collagen Cookies
Servings: 8 cookies
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 2 scoops (24g) collagen peptides
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Portion batter in 8 balls and place on a prepared baking sheet or silicone mat.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until edges start to lightly brown.
- Remove baking sheet from oven and then use the back of a fork to flatten cookies in a crisscross pattern.
- Allow cookies to cool slightly before serving.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 113
- Fat: 4
- Carbohydrates: 16
- Protein: 5