Overnight oats is a great prep ahead option for a grab-n-go breakfast. This recipe is for one serving of overnight oats!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 1/4 cup quaker oats (or any rolled oats!)
- 1/2 cup original almond milk
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 tsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Pinch cinnamon
- 1/2 scoop Ascent vanilla protein powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans (OPTIONAL)
1. Place all ingredients (except nuts) in jar or bowl and stir
2. Cover and refrigerate overnight
3. Add your chopped pecans and enjoy a simple, healthy, and quick breakfast (chopped pecans not included in the nutrition facts below).