Seasoned Brussels Sprouts
- 2 cup brussels sprouts (cleaned and cut in half)
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tbs. balsamic vinegar
- extra virgin olive oil spray bottle
- In a gallon ziplock bag, combine brussel sprouts, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano and pepper. SHAKE to mix all ingredients evenly.
- Preheat a skillet on medium heat for 30-60 seconds then spray the olive oil and toss in the Brussels sprouts (on the flat side).
- Cook for 1-2 minutes on this side then flip so that the other side gets a golden brown color.
- Remove from heat and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.