Serves: 4 | Serving Size: about 3 cups/720ml
- 1/2 cup (120ml) 0% Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups (100g) baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1 pound (450g) zucchini noodles, from 2 medium zucchinis
- 1 pound (450g) cooked chicken breasts, about 3 cups, cubed
- 16 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium avocado, pitted and sliced
In a cup, stir the yogurt, olive oil, honey, lemon juice, wasabi and salt. Reserve.
In each of four wide bowls, spread a cup of spinach, a heaping cup of zucchini noodles and top with 1/4 of the chicken, 4 halved grape tomatoes and 1/4 of the avocado. Drizzle with 2 heaping tablespoons of the yogurt mixture and serve.
Nutrition (per serving): Calories: 261; Total Fat: 9g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Monounsaturated Fat: 6g; Cholesterol: 67mg; Sodium: 407mg; Carbohydrate: 15g; Dietary Fiber: 3g; Sugar: 6g; Protein: 29g