Crockpot Spaghetti Squash
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours
Total Time: 4 hours 5 minutes
- 1 medium spaghetti squash about 4 pounds
- Wash the outside of the spaghetti squash with soap and water. Rinse and dry.
- With a fork, poke several holes all over the outside skin of the squash.
- Place squash in the crockpot (slow cooker) for 3-4 hours on high or for 5-6 hours on low.
- Remove squash and let cool enough to handle.
- Cut in half and scoop out the seeds.
- Use fork to scrape out "spaghetti" squash.