Egg White and Avocado Salad
If you're an egg salad fan, this recipe is a must try!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 10 hard boiled egg whites diced
- 1 avocado mashed
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup green onions
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Pinch sea salt
- In a large mixing bowl, mash avocado. Mix in Greek yogurt, mustard and lemon juice until smooth.
- Mix in green onions, celery, paprika, salt and pepper (set to the side).
- Chop egg white (disregard the yolks) then fold in the avocado mixture.
- Serve on a slice of Ezekiel bread with fresh arugula.