Fudgy Maple Flourless Black Bean Brownies
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 35 min
- 1 (15-ounce) can Black beans
- 1/4 cup Cacao powder, raw
- 3 Eggs, large
- 1/2 cup Maple syrup, pure
- 1/2 cup Chocolate chips, gluten-free dairy-free
- 1/8 tsp Sea salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract, pure gluten-free
- 1/3 cup Coconut oil (or applesauce!)
- 1/3 cup Walnuts, raw
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease an 8×8-inch baking pan.
3. Place beans, eggs, coconut oil, cacao powder, salt, vanilla and maple syrup in the bowl of a food processor (affiliate link) or blender and blend until smooth. Remove the blade and gently stir in your chocolate chips and walnuts, if using. (Another option is to sprinkle the walnuts on top of the brownie batter once you pour it into the pan.)
4. Transfer mixture to the prepared pan.
5. Bake for 35 minutes, or until brownies are set in the center and a toothpicks comes out clean. Cool completely, cut into squares and enjoy!
6. Store brownies in the fridge for 3-5 days.
Nutrition facts: Serving Size -1 brownie Calories: 180 /Fat: 10g/ Carbohydrates: 19g/ Fiber: 3g/ Protein: 5g/Sugar: 10g