Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 head fresh cauliflower
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- Cut your cauliflower head of into small chunks.
- Place all ingredients into a medium saucepan and heat to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and cover, and allow to cook for 20 minutes. You may need to add more chicken stock if it dries up.
- Carefully pour ingredients into a large pan and blend until mashed.