Protein-Packed Cookie Dough Bites
Perfect for when you're craving something chocolatey!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1/8 cup rolled oats
- 3 tbs. nut butter almond or peanut
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 scoops protein powder vanilla or chocolate
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- dash sea salt
- 1 tbs. chia seeds
- dash almond milk as needed for texture/blending
- 3 tbs. raw cacao nibs
- Blend all ingredients, except cacao nibs, in a food processor until smooth.
- Once batter is smooth, mix in cacao nibs.
- Roll batter into small, bite-sized balls and place in Tupperware. Repeat with all balls (make about 18) and refrigerate or freeze until used. Enjoy!