Paleo Overnight "Oats"
Another great paleo option! Awesome for breakfast or a sweet treat!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup cashew or almond milk
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 4 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Combine coconut milk, nut milk, chia seeds, coconut flakes, maple syrup and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl.
- Mix well and let the mixture sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Portion the chia coconut mixture into 4 small jars.
- Layer each jar with 1 tbsp of almond butter and then 1/4 cup of raspberries.
- Refrigerate overnight and enjoy within 5 days.
- Optional: top with chopped nuts and cinnamon.